Saturday, October 4, 2008

New to me--PhotoJoy

I found this website while searching for something new and thought it was something that I would definitely use in the future. As a matter of fact, I thought others I knew would also love it, so I emailed the site to them! Check it out!

The site is http://www.photojoy.com. This site takes all your photos that you have taken and turns them into wallpaper collages, photo toys (widgets that display your photos), photo screen savers, and displays them on your computer so that you can enjoy them instead of them just sitting in a folder in your computer. They have a ton of great options on ways to display your photos. My nephew actually said, "Look! Your pictures are in bubbles on your computer!"

It was really easy to use! One feature that I really liked was they have a Web Streaming feature which automatically updates your Photo collection within PhotoJoy as new images are available.

How great is this site? Check it out! I think you'll really enjoy using it!

No comments: