Saturday, October 25, 2008

Google Analytics

Apparently Google Analytics is easy to use because I found the information I needed and was able to make sense of it!
First, I looked at the browser information. I found out that the most popular browser was Internet Explorer with 76.09% of the visits. Below is more browser information:

  • Internet Explorer - 76.09%
  • Firefox ------------ 19.57%
  • Chrome------------ 3.26%
  • Safari-------------- 1.09%

Then, I looked at the connection speed. I found out that the most common speed was Cable with 59 out of the 92 visits. Below is more connection speed information:

  • Cable--------------52 out of 92
  • DSL----------------14 out of 92
  • Unknown---------- 9 out of 92
  • T1----------------- 6 out of 92
  • Dial up------------ 4 out of 92

I was not sure what a T1 connection was, but in doing some research I found out that it is usually used for an intranet or a business. I guess some people were searching from work! I also was surprised to see that there were still some people who used dial up. I can't imagine that since my Cable modem is still too slow for me!

No comments: