Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jing/Camtasia Screencasting

Here's my sob story!

I tried for over 4 hours to get JING to work and I couldn't. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything you can think of. I also changed my computer settings to no avail. I then decided I'd try another product that Steve spoke about, so I downloaded the new Camtasia. Of course, Camtasia won't let me embed the video without actually moving files and tampering with the HTML which I don't know how to do. (There might be another way, but I can't find it yet)

SO....ANYWAY....this is the best I can do for now. I put a link to my video and will continue to work on this until I figure it out. Or, until I get a reply from the troubleshooting department of Screencast.com...LOL

Click below to view the tutorial:
Long_Branch_Home_Page_Tutorial

No comments: