Saturday, November 1, 2008

Answer to Steve's Question on Podomatic

What is my favorite part of class so far? What has been the most challenging part of class?

I really have enjoyed learning everything since most of it I had never used before this class, let alone heard of! My favorite part of class so, or at least the part that I think I will be most able to use, is the RSS feeds and the use of Google Reader and Bloglines. I can see how they are really helpful if you subscribe to a number of feeds.

The most challenging part of the class has been the amount of time I spend on the assignments. I spend some nights and most of the weekend working on them. Sometimes it becomes overwhelming with working full time, taking 2 classes, and doing everything else that I am expected to do. Even though it is tough, I really am enjoying learning about these new (or at least new to me) social softwares!

You can listen to my recorded answer here:
http://scils598.podOmatic.com/entry/2008-10-30T18_57_54-07_00

No comments: